Leadership & Loyalty
There is a strong tradition of giving at Providence Day. The leadership, loyalty, and support of our generous community continues to be an integral part of our school’s continued excellence.
Each fall, members of the Heritage, Cornerstone, 1970 Society and Young Alumni Giving Society are invited to the Leadership & Loyalty Dinner. Due to the current environment, the 2021 Leadership & Loyalty Event was cancelled. Please see the video that was shared with invitees below:
*Heritage Society recognizes those members of the PD community who have included PD in their estate plans.
*Cornerstone Society recognizes donors who have cumulatively given $100,000 or more to PD.
*1970 Society recognizes those donors who give $1,000 or more to the school in the current fiscal year.
- Innovators’ Circle ($25,000+)
- Chargers’ Circle ($10,000-$24,999)
- Trustees’ Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
- Honors Circle ($2,500-$4,999)
- Head of School’s Circle ($1,000-$2,499)
*Young Alumni Giving Society honors the philanthropic generosity of our youngest alumni.
- 1-4 years after graduation, gift of any size
- 5-9 years after graduation, gift of $100 or more
- 10-15 years after graduation, gift of $500 or more