- Click here to make a gift via payroll deduction
- Click here to make a gift via a one-time credit card payment
- Click here to make a gift via check or cash
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below. If you have a specific question regarding your pledge, your past giving or anything related to the Annual Fund, please contact Meggan Barber, Director of the Annual Fund, via email or at extension 6092.
- WHAT IS THE ANNUAL FUND, AND WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
- AM I ABLE TO DESIGNATE MY GIFT WITHIN THE ANNUAL FUND?
- WHY SHOULD I GIVE AS AN EMPLOYEE AND HOW MUCH SHOULD I GIVE?
- WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS FOR MAKING A GIFT?
- I AM ALSO A PARENT AND/OR AN ALUMNUS AT PD. WILL I BE ASKED TO GIVE MORE THAN ONCE?
- MY SPOUSE/PARTNER ALSO WORKS AT PD. DO WE NEED TO GIVE SEPARATELY TO BE COUNTED IN PARTICIPATION TOTALS FOR OUR DIVISIONS?