Endowment Named Opportunities
Providence Day School’s policy for creating a named endowment fund requires a minimum gift of $100,000. Smaller gifts are of course welcomed and will be added to an appropriate previously established endowment fund. Any person interested in establishing a permanent endowment fund should contact the Office of Institutional Advancement.
- Endowed Department or Program - $1,000,000
- Endowed Sabbatical Fund - $750,000
- Endowed Chair - $500,000
- Endowed Student Aid Fund - $250,000
- Endowed Innovation Fund - $250,000
- Endowed Professional Development Fund - $100,000