What could a yoga camp, coding camp, and ukulele camp have in common? At Providence Day, they have Ms. Adrienne! As the Lower School Librarian Ms. Adrienne knows, kids want a chance to play in the summer while parents often want their kids to continue learning throughout these school-free months. ”You want your kids to have a certain amount of structure in the summer, but you also want them to explore the things they want to do,” Ms. Adrienne says. In her play-based camps, kids will have the opportunity to both learn and play!
Ms. Adrienne says that “All my camps will be based on what the kids want to do and what they already know, and then we are going to grow from there. The camps are an opportunity for growth, but also for play.” If you are a camper who is a rising kindergarten to the fifth grader, don’t miss the opportunity to spend a week (or more!) with this PD staff favorite!
- Session 1: June 3-7 Don't Let Mo Willems Drive the Bus...with Ms. Adrienne
- Session 1: June 3-7 Play Ukulele with Ms. Adrienne (Level 1)
- Session 2: June 10-14 Don't Let Mo Willems Drive the Bus...with Ms. Adrienne
- Session 2: June 10-14 Play Ukulele with Ms. Adrienne (Level 2)
- Session 3: June 17-21 Come Code with Ms. Adrienne
- Session 3: June 17-21 Namaste Yoga Workshop with Ms. Adrienne
- Session 4: June 24-28 Come Code with Ms. Adrienne
- Session 4: June 24-28 Namaste Yoga Workshop with Ms. Adrienne