From the Horse's Mouth
The "Spirited" official podcast of Providence Day School
Welcome to "From the Horse's Mouth," bringing you informative and entertaining conversations from the global PD community. Our host is a familiar face - and voice - on our campus: World Language Teacher Jay Barron.
Every few weeks, tune in to hear perspectives from every facet of the PD community. Covering global travels; our Freedom School; environmental sustainability; perspectives of students on equity and inclusion; and how well PD prepares its students for college, among other topics. Keep checking back for new episodes!
Episodes are now available via Apple Podcasts/iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, and anywhere else you find your favorite podcasts. Listen in the ferryboat, on your commute to school, or anywhere else you get your podcast fix.
Have an idea for an upcoming episode? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Episode 7: Pandemic Silver Linings
- Episode 6: Where does PD go from here?
- Episode 5: A Conversation with PD's Nurses
- Episode 4: "The Legacy of PD's Founding History"
- Episode 3: Can a political disagreement be friendly? (Part 2)
- Episode 2: Can a political disagreement be friendly? (Part 1)
- Episode 1: Former Head of School Gene Bratek
- Episode 10: The Compton teaching legacy
- EPISODE 9: MAKING PD MORE EARTH-FRIENDLY
- EPISODE 8: CELEBRATING PD PERFORMERS
- EPISODE 7: IS "GLOBAL" A CLICHÉ AT PD?
- EPISODE 6: YOUNG ALUMNI: HOW WELL DOES PD PREPARE US FOR COLLEGE?
- EPISODE 5: GLOBAL EDUCATORS
- EPISODE 4: A COURAGEOUS CONVERSATION
- EPISODE 3: FREEDOM SCHOOL
- EPISODE 2: LEIGH COOK, LEE TAYLOR, AND LEE TAPPY
- EPISODE 1: GLYN COWLISHAW