2022-2023 and Beyond
Steps for the 2022–23 year and beyond
- Strategic Planning process will include:
- Analysis of data, including: Assessment of Inclusivity and Multiculturalism (AIM) Survey, Phase I Listening Sessions with the Women’s Inter-cultural Exchange (WIE), and Phase II Focus Groups.
- Opportunities to participate in strategic planning sessions to support the vision of Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging in 2030, coming in Fall 2022 and Spring 2023.
- Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging strategic plan will outline strategies, objectives, and initiatives that support the goals set forth by the Board of Trustees
- Greater integration of anti-semitism, anti-racism and anti-bias education.
- Continued and increased parent/family education.
- Continued and increased professional development for faculty and staff.
- Adding Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging as a designation within the Annual Fund.
- Exploring guidelines that better support the gender diversity of the school (athletics, classrooms, trips, restrooms).
For more on how the Office of Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging is working to meet its goals, please click here.