Welcome New Families!
Below you will find important information for your child's 2017-2018 school year. Remember to check back regularly as new information will be added as it becomes available. Access to Charger Commons, our internal website, will be provided in July.
Note: Items with * are REQUIRED or may have deadlines
ALL FAMILIES MUST READ THE INFORMATION LOCATED IN THE MAGNUS SECTION REGARDING HEALTH FORMS.
- *6th Grade Summer Reading
- *7th & 8th Grade Summer Reading
- *Grade 6 Registration Form
- *Grade 7 Registration Form
- *Grade 8 Registration Form
- Middle School Course of Study
- Grades 7-8 Fall Team Tryouts and Information
- Middle School Supply List
- Middle School PE Uniform Orders
Carol Johnson, Middle School Office: 704-887-6018
At Providence Day School we use a secured online database program, Magnus, to collect and store all student medical information, emergency contacts and physician prescribed forms. All new students must submit a Physical Evaluation Form and an Immunization Record (we will accept the printed NCIR from your physician). We have made the forms available for you to print at this time. Along with the required forms, please complete and print any supplemental forms that may pertain to your child. Once you have your completed forms please hang on to them, you will receive an email from Magnus during the summer welcoming you and prompting you to complete the online information and submit all completed forms. We do not accept any forms at the school.
Please feel free to contact me by email with any questions.
Anne Smyth, RN
Providence Day School
Required Magnus Health Forms
- *Physical Exam Form
- *Immunization Form
- *Over-the-Counter Medication Permission Form
- if you would like to give the School Nurses' permission to administer
- *Prescription Medication Administration Form
- if your child requires daily prescription medication at school
- *Concussion Form
- all student athletes grades 7-12