Summer Programs FAQs
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Visit ProvidenceDay.org/SummerPrograms and click "Register Online!"
WHAT ARE YOUR REGISTRATION POLICIES?
- There is a non-refundable $25 registration fee per family per year. (Make sure you use the same e-mail for every registration.)
- NO refunds will be made for withdrawal from any program after May 6th unless the school cancels a course due to insufficient enrollment.
- Online registration requires a full payment via credit card.
Yes. Drop-off and pick-up for extended care is at the back door of the dining hall in the McMahon Fine Arts Building. Please see the bottom of ProvidenceDay.org/SummerPrograms for the detailed extended care schedule.
DO YOU OFFER SNACKS AND LUNCH?
Yes, campers may bring their own from home or purchase items in our Dining Hall. Hot and cold lunch options, as well as snacks during morning and afternoon breaks, are available for purchase. Breakfast will be offered for purchase to campers who are registered for Before Care during Week 3 - Week 8 only. No breakfast will be available during Week 1 or Week 2. The dining hall will be closed the last week of camps, August 1 - 5.
WHAT ARE YOUR MEDICAL POLICIES?
- Your child does not need a physical to attend camp. However, we do require a waiver to be signed by a parent or guardian. You will be prompted to do so in the medical section of the registration process.
- We are NOT a nut free school. However, we do offer a table for children with allergies. If your child uses an epipen/AVIQ, please provide a physician's action plan and any medication that your child will bring in a clear ziplock bag with their name on it.
If you have any additional questions please contact the Summer Programs Office at (704) 887-7008.